CPD Hours: 3.5
This half-day workshop is designed to provide an in-depth explanation of the structure of swaps contracts, their pricing and how they are used in institutional client portfolios and retail funds.
It is assumed that all delegates have attended or are familiar with the concepts of, the Introduction to Futures, Introduction to OTC Derivatives and Introduction to Options modules.
Case studies form an integral part of the course, to allow the delegates to consolidate the information and provide the basis for group discussions.
At the end of the workshop, delegates will have a better understanding of:
- Discounting cash flows calculations
- How to construct the zero coupon curve
- How to value swaps using the zero coupon curve
- Risk management tools for swaps
Who Should Attend?
- Finance and accounting
- IT and software developers
- Investment administration and operations
- Investment professionals
- Legal and compliance
- Risk management
- Financial maths
- Interest Rate Swaps
- Zero coupon pricing
- Swaps risk management
Contact us for more information.