Interest Rate Derivatives
CPD Hours: 7
This one-day workshop is designed to unlock the mystery of interest rate derivatives. It will cover swaps, forwards, futures and options.
No prior knowledge is assumed and all terms will be clearly explained.
Case studies form an integral part of the course, to allow the delegates to consolidate the information and provide the basis for group discussions.
At the end of the workshop, delegates will have a better understanding of:
- Different interest rate contracts
- Trading, opening and closing out
- The margin process
- Risk of OTC interest rate contracts
- Fixed income strategies under UCITS III
Who Should Attend?
- Finance and accounting
- Investment administration and operations
- Investment professionals
- IT and software developers
- Legal and compliance
- Risk management
- Sales and marketing
- Interest rates
- Short-term interest rates and futures
- UCITS III regulations
Contact us for more information.