Interest Rate Swaps Workshop
CPD Hours: 7
This one-day course is designed to provide a practical overview of interest rate swaps, the markets, pricing and uses.
It will involve some mathematical calculations and will assume a basic knowledge of derivatives and swap contracts.
The course will cover the use of swaps at your firm and key investment strategies used by investment specialists.
At the end of the workshop, delegates will have a better understanding of:
- The nature of interest rate swaps
- Swap pricing mechanics
- Swap trading in the markets
- Settlement and marking-to-market conventions
- Swap strategies
Who Should Attend?
- Client services and call centres
- Finance and accounting
- HR and training
- Investment administration and operations
- Investment professionals
- IT and software developers
- Legal and compliance
- New entrants
- PR and recruitment firms
- Risk management
- Sales and marketing
- Senior managers
- Swap definition and types of swaps
- Uses of swaps
- Swap documentation
- Interest rate arithmetic and market conventions
- Pricing long-term swaps
- Swap Valuation
- Pricing short-term swaps
- Pricing non-standard swaps
- Asset swap pricing
- Benchmarking bonds with swaps
- Risk management and summary
Contact us for more information.