Introduction to OTC Derivatives
CPD Hours: 3.5
This half-day workshop aims to provide a fast-track introduction to OTC derivative contracts and their uses in client portfolios and retail funds under UCITS III.
No prior knowledge is assumed and all terms will be fully explained.
At the end of the workshop, delegates will have a better understanding of:
- The main types of OTC contracts (forwards and swaps, including CDSs)
- Trading process
- Counterparty risk and how to reduce
- Common strategies under UCITS III
- Derivatives risk management process at your firm
Who Should Attend?
- HR and training
- Investment administration and operations
- Investment professionals
- IT and software developers
- Legal and compliance
- Sales and marketing
- Currency forwards
- Interest rate swaps
- Currency swaps
- Credit default swaps
- Latest regulatory developments
Contact us for more information.