Retail Investment Products Workshop
CPD Hours: 7
This one-day workshop provides a thorough understanding of retail investment products, including funds and third party distribution products. It will also cover the impact of the RDR and upcoming regulatory changes such as MiFID 2 and PRIPS.
The workshop is designed to be interactive and encourage delegates to participate in discussions and case studies.
Where possible all case studies will use literature from your firm to ensure the material is relevant to the delegates’ experience.
At the end of the workshop, delegates will have a better understanding of:
- Types of funds available in the market
- Pricing, distribution and charges
- Third party distribution arrangements
- Impact of the FSA Retail Distribution Review (RDR)
- Sub-adviser and white labelling products
- Regulatory issues including UCITS IV and V
Who Should Attend?
- Client services and call centres
- Finance and accounting
- HR and training
- Investment administration and operations
- IT and software developers
- Legal and compliance
- New entrants
- Sales and marketing
- Open-ended funds
- Fund changes
- Marketing open-ended funds
- Pricing and daily valuations
- Regulations for open-ended funds
- Closed-ended funds (investment trusts)
- UCITS III and IV
- RDR and PRIPS impact
Contact us for more information.