UCITS and SICAVs Workshop
CPD Hours: 3.5
This half-day workshop provides a fast-track understanding of Collective Investment Schemes in the UK and Europe.
It explains the principles behind open-ended funds, regulations governing their marketing investment powers, documentation, pricing, buying and selling, and shareholder rights.
Wherever possible, real-life product examples will be used.
At the end of the workshop, delegates will have a better understanding of:
- Open-ended Collective Investment Schemes
- The role of the administrator, manager and depositary of a UCITS
- The difference between a unit trust and OEIC
- Impact of UCITS III and the wider powers
- Impact of the FSA’s RDR
- UCITS IV – new opportunities for master/feeder funds
Who Should Attend?
- Client services and call centres
- Investment administration and operations
- IT and software developers
- Legal and compliance
- New entrants
- Risk management
- Sales and marketing
- Types of UCITS funds
- Sub Fund Structure
- Investment and borrowing powers under UCITS III
- New Opportunities for UCITS Funds
- Fund distribution
- Fund documentation
- Business relationships
- Financial promotions
- Pricing open-ended funds
- Dealing in open-ended funds
- UCITS IV
- RDR and PRIPS
Contact us for more information.