Introduction to Investment Management
CPD Hours: 7
This one-day course is designed to unlock the mystery surrounding the investment industry.
No prior knowledge is assumed and all terms will be fully explained.
The course will enable the delegates to improve their understanding of their roles within a firm and how they can enhance their effectiveness.
Case studies using product literature form an integral part of the course, to allow the delegates to consolidate the information and provide the basis for group discussions.
At the end of the workshop, delegates will have a better understanding of:
- The client’s investment objectives
- Investment products – types, distribution and pricing
- Investment strategies and styles
- The structure of investment firms
- Performance benchmarking and risk attribution
Who Should Attend?
- Client services and call centres
- Finance and accounting
- HR and training
- Investment administration and operations
- IT & software developers
- Legal and compliance
- New entrants
- PR & recruitment firms
- Risk management
- Sales and marketing
- Understanding the market
- Investment objectives
- Asset classes
- Institutional business
- Retail funds
- Investment strategies
- The structure of an investment institution
Contact us for more information.