Hedge Funds Moving to UCITS III
CPD Hours: 3.5
This half-day workshop is designed for hedge funds moving into the UCITS III space and a regulated environment.
The workshop will compare and contrast the Investment and Borrowing powers under UCITS III with the wider investment powers of hedge funds.
The workshop will look at the use of derivatives permitted under UCITS III and the look-through requirements as well as the valuation approaches (VaR and the commitment approach).
It will explore the requirement of the Derivatives Risk Management Committee and implementation of a Derivatives Risk Management Process.
At the end of the workshop, delegates will have a better understanding of:
- Investment & Borrowing powers under UCITS III
- Implementation in the UK and/or Ireland
- Permitted FDI strategies under UCITS III, compared with hedge fund uses
- Risk Management Process (RMP)
- Valuation (VaR and commitment approaches)
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Managers
- Investment professionals
- HR and training
- Investment administration and operations
- Legal and compliance
- IT and software developers
- Risk management
- Sales and marketing
- What’s new under UCITS III?
- Types of funds permitted under UCITS III
- Eligible Assets
- Fund compliance monitoring
- Using FDIs under UCITS III
- Risk Management Process
Contact us for more information.