UCITS III Funds Using Derivatives
CPD Hours: 3.5
This half-day workshop is designed to provide a greater understanding of the impact of UCITS III on retail funds. It will explore the role of the Derivatives Risk Management Committee and implementation of a Derivatives Risk Management Process.
At the end of the workshop, delegates will have a better understanding of:
- The changes under UCITS III and wider powers under COLL
- How firms are interpreting the new powers
- Fund compliance issues
- Role of the Risk Management Committee
- Standard documentation of a DRMP
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Managers
- Investment professionals
- HR and training
- Investment administration and operations
- Legal and compliance
- IT and software developers
- Risk management
- Sales and marketing
- What’s new under UCITS III?
- FSA COLL rules
- Eligible Assets
- Fund compliance monitoring
- Performance issues
Contact us for more information.